I have been getting a lot of random questions lately in my ask box. Apparently I come off as mysterious. Well I am mysterious, it is not wise to let the players at the table see your hand. I don’t have the type of blog where I constantly post pictures of myself or document every single movement I make. I want my followers to get only a glimpse of things I do, things I like, things that happen etc. Power to daily bloggers with pics, vids, and life stories galore but that is just not my thing. I did though decide to answer some of the questions I’ve received all at once. I also promise a little bit of a deeper look inside my head with a mini vid to introduce and talk a little bit about my book. Until then this is what you get :) TGIF
1. I am super picky with food, I usually stick to safe bets.
2. My hair is naturally curly.
3. I can sing, dance, entertain, impersonate voices, write, take pretty good pictures and draw blood.
4. My favorite color is teal.
5. My mornings depend on chai tea lattes.
6. Sprite and cherry pepsi all day. Only fiji or ice mountain bottled water please.
7. I have the scripts of clueless, Mrs. Doubtfire, Matilda & Home alone 2 memorized.
8. I’ve probably seen almost every 80’s horror movie ever made.
9. I have a guilty pleasure reality tv show obsession.
10. I believe a woman’s purse is her most valuable accessory and I hate clunky jewelry.
11. I wear makeup very seldom. The most makeup I wear is eyeshadow with some eyeliner and lip gloss.
12. I am part Ecuadorian and part Puertorican, but born and raised in Chicago. I speak spanish.
13. The extent of my drawing ability is stick figures.
14. I love weird colored roses, and exotic plants.
15. My pet of choice is DOG.
There are plenty more fun facts but those are none of your bizzznasss ;)